SmexehDanceParty - A Gaming Community Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FAQ's [Sept 6, 2010: Revised]

Go down

FAQ's [Sept 6, 2010: Revised]  Empty FAQ's [Sept 6, 2010: Revised]

Post  Manneh Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:11 pm

FAQ's

/---

Q: When can we CW?

A:

On Saturday, we will clan war at three different times. 12PM PST, 5PM PST, and 9PM PST.
On Sunday, we will clan war at one time only, 6PM PST.

These times are reasonable as most people should be on at least once during those 4 times.

/----------

Q: Can I be an in-game admin, vent admin, or forum mod?

A: Firstly, no one will get admin or mod if they keep asking, as admins we choose who gets the right to be one. As said by Greg, a position of power is not bribed but earned. If you're respected why would you need the tag beside your name. The tags just there for people to respect that individual.

Again, you will not get a position of power of you keep asking. It's a position of authority who earned it due to their qualities and who we choose.

In-game admins: Manneh and the Admins talk and Manneh appointed the administrator.

Vent admins: Appointed by Chris2772. [Not accepting applications]

Forum Mod: Appointed by GreyStone. [Not accepting applications]

/----------

Q: Why aren't forum mods in-game admins?

A: Currently Greg and Awycu are forum mods, Greg has admin in game for being a co-creator of this clan but under a different name. Awycu was appointed mod not too long ago.

Reason being is that, Manneh doesn't want 10 in-game admins that's just too much. This goes the same for vent admins. Although, moderators and admins do have move rights for ventrilo, but don't have power to kick people off the server or ban.

/----------

Q: Can my friend join?

A: Apply at the forums, it's easier.

/----------

Q: Can I have the vent info?

A: Yes, either just clan chat us but don't spam it or no admin will reply. If we don't reply, kindly find us in game or add us as a friend.

/----------

Q: I've tried adding an admin but he didn't accept?

A: Depending on the person. Manneh doesn't like having a big buddy list and will deny a lot of the time unless you tell him I needa speak to you. GreyStone goes on every once inawhile he's just been busy, best way to contact him is by PM on forums. Xyency and Grimm can be added in-game or clan chatted. Suppasoldja can be contacted definitely by adding as a friend and clan chat. Best way to contact Awycu is through PM on the forums and clan chat.

/----------

Q: Can we clan war without an admin?

A: No, doing so will lead to a kick from the clan.

/----------

Q: Can we host our own clan pubs?

A: Yes, but please don't spam the clan chat.

/----------

Q: What do I do if someone in the clan is a concern?

A: Contact Manneh, an admin, or a forum moderator via in-game, PM by forums, or ventrilo.

/----------

Q: If I go inactive will I get kicked?

A: Yes. Inactive being a month will result in a kick from clan.

/----------
Manneh
Manneh
SmexehDanceParty Clan Leader

Back to top Go down