SmexehDanceParty - A Gaming Community Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Message from Manneh [October 1, 2010]

+2
XxPainFreekxXCA
Manneh
6 posters

Go down

Message from Manneh [October 1, 2010] Empty Message from Manneh [October 1, 2010]

Post  Manneh Fri Oct 01, 2010 12:55 am

IRL

Sorry for not being on as much for the past weeks.

Now that school's started, I've been getting back to my usual daily life.
And I've been getting loaded with work. So usually, I'll only play 2 - 5 games on weekdays. Meaning I also won't be on vent a lot, it's too distracting. Until, school starts to settle down, which is most likely next Friday, don't expect me to go on vent frequently.

However, as you've seen I've been on frequently during the weekends.

In-Game

As an administrative desicion we will NOT be accepting any more clan applications until further notice.
Reason: Too many people come for a day and leave. We want loyal members. If you're considering and wanting to leave the clan any time this month, we ask you kindly to leave.

Our course of action is to lock the application forum and change our clan description when joining.

For now, if there is someone you recommend joining the clan please talk to one of the In-Game administrators.

Our current ventrilo server is provided by chris2772 in the clan. The ownership expires in November, we'd like to thank Chris for letting us use the vent since July.

Our course of action is for one, to find a new ventrilo server or teamspeak. Or, two, Download GSC, technically like vent, but may not seem as appealing. However, we will get this straightened out.

In-active members: One who does not log on once until October 31st will be kicked due to inactivity.

Administrator and Moderator positions -

Ventrilo Administrator Applications: Closed, don't ask Chris or Manneh or Story anymore.

Forum Moderator: Closed, until we expand from just this game to other games, we'll keep it at 2 and keep you notified.

In-Game Administrators: Appointed by me. Again, I've had a lot of people asking and if you keep asking you simply won't get the position, it's earned for not begged. There are many times where I was about to make someone and ask them if they could handle it but right before I could, they asked, "Can I be admin?" And ruined it. For now, I will look into the next admin in November.

Any other questions or concerns can be posted here or on the FAQ and Requests Thread.

Projects

Currently, I'm working on a montage. If you wish to be included, I ask you to feel free and PM me if you're interested.

This has been in process since September, since the storyboarding step.

Again, what I'm looking for are headshots, accolades above a multi kill, and also recorded with no sound.
Manneh
Manneh
SmexehDanceParty Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Message from Manneh [October 1, 2010] Empty XxPainFreekxX

Post  XxPainFreekxXCA Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:02 pm

Yo whatsup Guys/Manneh i want to join ur clan so can i?

XxPainFreekxXCA
Just Really Nice
Just Really Nice

Back to top Go down

Message from Manneh [October 1, 2010] Empty Re: Message from Manneh [October 1, 2010]

Post  Rude4dude Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:44 pm

XxPainFreekxXCA wrote:Yo whatsup Guys/Manneh i want to join ur clan so can i?

Read the Application section:

NOT RECRUITING and y post on an announcement man

Last edited by Rude4dude on Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:45 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : That idiot who said that which i type wrong that i had to fix that i had to press edit that i had to Edit that i had to press send)
Rude4dude
Rude4dude
Has A Spectacular Aura
Has A Spectacular Aura

Back to top Go down

Message from Manneh [October 1, 2010] Empty Re: Message from Manneh [October 1, 2010]

Post  GreyStone Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:29 pm

XxPainFreekxXCA wrote:Yo whatsup Guys/Manneh i want to join ur clan so can i?
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPE.
GreyStone
GreyStone
Resident Forum Baddie & SmexehDanceParty Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Kysu- Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:07 am

lmao Manneh can i be in your montage.. i will send some clipse.. Xd

Kysu-
Just Really Nice
Just Really Nice

Back to top Go down

Post  Rude4dude Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:16 am

Kysu- wrote:lmao Manneh can i be in your montage.. i will send some clipse.. Xd

Um He kinda Stoped making it u can send him to make minitageseseses
Rude4dude
Rude4dude
Has A Spectacular Aura
Has A Spectacular Aura

Back to top Go down

Post  Awycu Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:45 pm

Kysu- wrote:lmao Manneh can i be in your montage.. i will send some clipse.. Xd

Hey Bee.
Awycu
Awycu
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down