SmexehDanceParty - A Gaming Community Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

David Made a New Site for SDP - Decide [VOTE]

5 posters

Go down

David Made a New Site for SDP - Decide [VOTE] Empty David Made a New Site for SDP - Decide [VOTE]

Post  Guest Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:19 pm

Hey guys! David (_Rampage-) kinda didn't like our forums that much and its kinda unorganized IMO. So I just took 1 day off of CA and decided to make a new organized forums that looks really good! So yeah...Manneh tell me if you like the new site or you wanna keep this site Sad I will make the admins ingame a mod and I will make Manneh an Admin and Mod like me. So here is the link to the new site. Let me hear what you guys think?

NEW SITE

EDIT: Lol read the title again. I meant SDP.

Back to top Go down

David Made a New Site for SDP - Decide [VOTE] Empty Re: David Made a New Site for SDP - Decide [VOTE]

Post  Storyguide Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:30 pm

Its not made with everyone in mind. There are those of us (Like me) that do not have a 20" + monitor that will fit the site entirely onto our screens.
Its pretty well done but incorporating clan colours could be good, andusing a CS render for the banner isnt that good of a idea for a CA clan...

Constructive criticism :/

Storyguide
Ventrilo Admin

Back to top Go down

David Made a New Site for SDP - Decide [VOTE] Empty Re: David Made a New Site for SDP - Decide [VOTE]

Post  GreyStone Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:59 pm

Link is broken, atleast for me.

Our main problem is not with the site itself, if it looks good we'll probably use it. It's finding hosting, were using forummotion because it's free, so we need either a new host or a skin done in a format forummotion recognizes.
GreyStone
GreyStone
Resident Forum Baddie & SmexehDanceParty Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Eavil Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:38 am

dont you mean SDP, not SMD. cuz lul smd.
Eavil
Eavil
A Name Known to All
A Name Known to All

http://steamcommunity.com/id/kiraniskool?l=english

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:39 am

The link is not broken...

Its by forummotion as well.

Its still under contruction. I just wanted you guys to come over there instead of here lol. Me and Manneh will be designing it more making it look more cooler! I will give all admins in-game mod.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:41 am

Also, I read that StroyGuide designs and stuff. He can also help us redesign it and make it more nicer and everything.

Back to top Go down

Post  GreyStone Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:22 am

Guest Smile wrote:The link is not broken...

Its by forummotion as well.

Its still under contruction. I just wanted you guys to come over there instead of here lol. Me and Manneh will be designing it more making it look more cooler! I will give all admins in-game mod.

It wasn't working last night, terribly sorry.
GreyStone
GreyStone
Resident Forum Baddie & SmexehDanceParty Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Manneh Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:10 am

This is a new skin that was updated 5 - 7 days ago.

Our old skin was much more bright and lively, but because of photobucket exceeding bandwith. Until, the maker of that skin or photobucket or whoever, gets it fixed until then we'll be using this skin, well it's getting fixed right now. Whereas the old skin, we had a very nice banner and clan colours etc.

As for your site, the colours seem to be =/ . The banner doesn't fit for what we do, like Storyguide said (kinda. idk) But yeah, they'd think we're hardcore (probs).

We're sticking with these forums because 1. The old skin is getting fixed. 2. I'm not making every member to re-register. 3. There are way too many threads to move.

Next time you don't like something, please post a suggestion in the suggestion thread. And this goes for everyone. Thanks.

(Also, can we all just post in the right forum.)

Last edited by Manneh on Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:14 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Because I wanted to edit)
Manneh
Manneh
SmexehDanceParty Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:16 pm

Aww...I wasted a whole day designing that site. Oh well. Thx for your feedback Manneh. Time to delete.

EDIT: Can you delete this forums account? Lol I thought that Manneh would like the new site thats why I made a temparary account. I will make a new one now with my IGN.

Back to top Go down

Post  Manneh Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:20 pm

Just keep that site bookmarked, just incase.

Just incase the photobucket people come and take over this site.

But yeah, I'll delete your account so you can make yours with your IGN.
Manneh
Manneh
SmexehDanceParty Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Manneh_Jr. Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:11 pm

Its the same webaddress as this one except it has a 's' after 'forum' Smile
Manneh_Jr.
Manneh_Jr.
A Name Known to All
A Name Known to All

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down