SmexehDanceParty - A Gaming Community Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

okay wow wtf

+5
---PIayed---
GrahamCrakaz
Awycu
Rude4dude
Eavil
9 posters

Go down

okay wow wtf Empty okay wow wtf

Post  Eavil Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:14 pm

how come when i extend my sopmod twice i get +10 days and +90 days, and when i extend my dsr tactical 9 times its 8 +1 days and 1 +3 day? i wasted my survey shit for that?
Eavil
Eavil
A Name Known to All
A Name Known to All

http://steamcommunity.com/id/kiraniskool?l=english

Back to top Go down

okay wow wtf Empty Re: okay wow wtf

Post  Rude4dude Tue Oct 12, 2010 5:54 am

qq
Rude4dude
Rude4dude
Has A Spectacular Aura
Has A Spectacular Aura

Back to top Go down

Post  Awycu Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:47 pm

Eavil wrote:how come when i extend my sopmod twice i get +10 days and +90 days, and when i extend my dsr tactical 9 times its 8 +1 days and 1 +3 day? i wasted my survey shit for that?
n

You hustled, you should always know don't ever fucking hustle because you'll get ripped off.

That's why smart people don't gamble unless you're rainman.
Awycu
Awycu
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  GrahamCrakaz Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:58 pm

theres a rumor that you should wait a day after you get renewal cases, how much time you get isnt fixed, so its always random so you should wait a bit after purchasing. i mean i waited a week and i got my L96 black magnum 2+30 days and my p90 tr se 1 +90 days +1 30 days :3
GrahamCrakaz
GrahamCrakaz
Has A Brilliant Future
Has A Brilliant Future

Back to top Go down

Post  ---PIayed--- Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:21 pm

its all random. completely luck. there is no trick to it.
---PIayed---
---PIayed---
Has A Spectacular Aura
Has A Spectacular Aura

Back to top Go down

Post  Manneh Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:43 pm

The trick is this...

At 1:06 Alaska time, buy the first weapon renewal. You will then see a man named Doshte outside your house, he will take you to the headquarters of parameters. Do not look back, this is crucial, if you look back you will only get a one day. Make sure it is exactly 1:06 when you click buy too. At the Parameters headquarters you will then be asked to sit down, do not sit down but walk 5 chairs to the left and then kneel sit. The man at the desk will ask you what you're doing, you tell him I'm going to go to the washroom. DO NOT SAY bathroom or you will be caught, go to door 3 and that will be the fake parameter room, take 3 steps to the right without looking right, place your hand 3 feet upwards and smack whatever is there. There you will unlock a stairway, that will lead you to the parameter room and say pancakes as loud as you can before you enter, this will allow the door to not totally destroy you. Proceed with looking back twice to the Master Parameter Room and set it to 90 days. Very Happy
Manneh
Manneh
SmexehDanceParty Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Awycu Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:38 pm

Manneh wrote:The trick is this...

At 1:06 Alaska time, buy the first weapon renewal. You will then see a man named Doshte outside your house, he will take you to the headquarters of parameters. Do not look back, this is crucial, if you look back you will only get a one day. Make sure it is exactly 1:06 when you click buy too. At the Parameters headquarters you will then be asked to sit down, do not sit down but walk 5 chairs to the left and then kneel sit. The man at the desk will ask you what you're doing, you tell him I'm going to go to the washroom. DO NOT SAY bathroom or you will be caught, go to door 3 and that will be the fake parameter room, take 3 steps to the right without looking right, place your hand 3 feet upwards and smack whatever is there. There you will unlock a stairway, that will lead you to the parameter room and say pancakes as loud as you can before you enter, this will allow the door to not totally destroy you. Proceed with looking back twice to the Master Parameter Room and set it to 90 days. Very Happy

I rofl'ed bad. I love how Manneh took the time to make that.
Awycu
Awycu
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Eavil Tue Oct 12, 2010 5:33 pm

GrahamCrakaz wrote:theres a rumor that you should wait a day after you get renewal cases, how much time you get isnt fixed, so its always random so you should wait a bit after purchasing. i mean i waited a week and i got my L96 black magnum 2+30 days and my p90 tr se 1 +90 days +1 30 days :3
k well my dsr expires in 5 hours. Also, why would you extend a p90?
Eavil
Eavil
A Name Known to All
A Name Known to All

http://steamcommunity.com/id/kiraniskool?l=english

Back to top Go down

Post  Manneh_Jr. Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:56 pm

DON'T FUCKING GAMBLE.

Unless your OneHardDude who gets everything permanent out of the Black Cases..

-,- He got G36KE, L96A1 Ghillie, M107CQ AirForce, AK-103, ...etc.
Manneh_Jr.
Manneh_Jr.
A Name Known to All
A Name Known to All

Back to top Go down

Post  -TopCombined Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:14 am

Q_Q xD well dont really care your lucky cuz in new zealand u cant do Surveys and i rather gamble then use a same gun all day perms r no fun even tho i have 1 but anywayssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
-TopCombined
-TopCombined
Has A Spectacular Aura
Has A Spectacular Aura

Back to top Go down

Post  Manneh_Jr. Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:32 am

I can't fkin' do surveys -,- Banned from Surveys from Nexon. Lulz..Used a prepaid credit card that only had less than 50 cents on it and did a bunch of credit card offers! Got over 30K NX + ...Then got banned. So now I am stuck with Prize Rebel Smile and SwagBucks Smile .

Got me 240K NX from Prize Rebel and 20K from SwagBucks..
Manneh_Jr.
Manneh_Jr.
A Name Known to All
A Name Known to All

Back to top Go down

Post  -TopCombined Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:11 am

WoWzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz gift me Very Happy
-TopCombined
-TopCombined
Has A Spectacular Aura
Has A Spectacular Aura

Back to top Go down

Post  -TopCombined Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:12 am

_uMadBrah- wrote:DON'T FUCKING GAMBLE.

Unless your OneHardDude who gets everything permanent out of the Black Cases..

-,- He got G36KE, L96A1 Ghillie, M107CQ AirForce, AK-103, ...etc.
He has none of those perm..
-TopCombined
-TopCombined
Has A Spectacular Aura
Has A Spectacular Aura

Back to top Go down

Post  suppasoldja Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:12 pm

Manneh wrote:The trick is this...

You have to smack a penis don't you...
suppasoldja
suppasoldja
In-Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  suppasoldja Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:14 pm

_uMadBrah- wrote:I can't fkin' do surveys -,- Banned from Surveys from Nexon. Lulz..Used a prepaid credit card that only had less than 50 cents on it and did a bunch of credit card offers! Got over 30K NX + ...Then got banned. So now I am stuck with Prize Rebel Smile and SwagBucks Smile .

Got me 240K NX from Prize Rebel and 20K from SwagBucks..

I want some...
suppasoldja
suppasoldja
In-Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum