SmexehDanceParty - A Gaming Community Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hardys1049 gonna pop in and out of SDP

4 posters

Go down

Hardys1049 gonna pop in and out of SDP Empty Hardys1049 gonna pop in and out of SDP

Post  -TopCombined Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:08 am

Hey i Joinned Team infront. ( -ohd is in it ) becuz -ohd wanted me 2 join so i did i wont quit SDP but ill keep posting on forums I might rejoin or 75% chance i will 1. there clan pic is ugly 2. they dont get clan name colour monthly or yeah...

Manneh i want u 2 know that i always will b apart of SDP and i want 2 b allowed 2 rejoin if i had enough of team infront.
and the admins Very Happy
-TopCombined
-TopCombined
Has A Spectacular Aura
Has A Spectacular Aura

Back to top Go down

Hardys1049 gonna pop in and out of SDP Empty Re: Hardys1049 gonna pop in and out of SDP

Post  -TopCombined Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:08 am

Hardys1049 wrote:Hey i Joinned Team infront. ( -ohd is in it ) becuz -ohd wanted me 2 join so i did i wont quit SDP but ill keep posting on forums I might rejoin or 75% chance i will 1. there clan pic is ugly 2. they dont get clan name colour monthly or yeah...

Manneh i want u 2 know that i always will b apart of SDP and i want 2 b allowed 2 rejoin if i had enough of team infront.
and the admins Very Happy
And im still a member of sdp
-TopCombined
-TopCombined
Has A Spectacular Aura
Has A Spectacular Aura

Back to top Go down

Hardys1049 gonna pop in and out of SDP Empty Re: Hardys1049 gonna pop in and out of SDP

Post  GreyStone Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:15 am

Huh.
GreyStone
GreyStone
Resident Forum Baddie & SmexehDanceParty Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  -TopCombined Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:35 am

OK NVM ABOUT THIS POST IMMA ALREADY SICK OF TEAM INFRONT. IM REJOINNING SDP WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BEST CLAN EVER
-TopCombined
-TopCombined
Has A Spectacular Aura
Has A Spectacular Aura

Back to top Go down

Post  Manneh_Jr. Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:58 am

Who would fking join Team Infront..

SmexehDanceParty owns that clan. We can probably own Team PinK.
Manneh_Jr.
Manneh_Jr.
A Name Known to All
A Name Known to All

Back to top Go down

Post  -TopCombined Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:16 pm

Ikr SDP owns im rejoinning right now team infront. isnt that good...
-TopCombined
-TopCombined
Has A Spectacular Aura
Has A Spectacular Aura

Back to top Go down

Hardys1049 gonna pop in and out of SDP Empty Lies

Post  -Lord Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:31 am

Hardys you LIAR! You came to me asking to apply! You wanted to join just to give us the bad name!
You came into clan wars failing on purpose then you say stuff like IMA OPK YOU ALL.
You started Team Killing! Usually i would kick some cunt that does that, but i left you in cause i thought you were just joking & i still thought you were pretty cool, until the moment you said you only joined to give us the bad name, then you said you were doing someone a favour.
i now know why sdp hates me.

When i left Hardys said; Aw i'll probably join you cause this clan is like dead now.
I'm not fucking lieing believe me or don't but that's the truth.
Probably not the EXACT words, but very simaller.
-Lord
-Lord
Just Really Nice
Just Really Nice

Back to top Go down

Post  -TopCombined Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:48 pm

-Lord wrote:Hardys you LIAR! You came to me asking to apply! You wanted to join just to give us the bad name!
You came into clan wars failing on purpose then you say stuff like IMA OPK YOU ALL.
You started Team Killing! Usually i would kick some cunt that does that, but i left you in cause i thought you were just joking & i still thought you were pretty cool, until the moment you said you only joined to give us the bad name, then you said you were doing someone a favour.
i now know why sdp hates me.

When i left Hardys said; Aw i'll probably join you cause this clan is like dead now.
I'm not fucking lieing believe me or don't but that's the truth.
Probably not the EXACT words, but very simaller.
umad
-TopCombined
-TopCombined
Has A Spectacular Aura
Has A Spectacular Aura

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down