SmexehDanceParty - A Gaming Community Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Current State of SmexehDanceParty [October 25th, 2010]

+2
Awycu
Manneh
6 posters

Go down

Current State of SmexehDanceParty [October 25th, 2010] Empty Current State of SmexehDanceParty [October 25th, 2010]

Post  Manneh Mon Oct 25, 2010 1:17 am

We ask you to read the whole thing. THOROUGHLY. Everything is important.

Intro:

As many of you who noticed, especially those who only solely play Combat Arms, the clan is decreasing in numbers. Originally, CA-SDP was supposed to be a clan where people enjoyed the game could come and have fun. That mindset and goal has come back to normal now with other games supported now, Vindictus and Crossfire. As of now we have less than 40 players in the CA branch; however we would like to say thank you to those who stayed loyal, and to those who talk to us on ventrilo, and also to the forumers who are not in the clan in CA due to inactivity as we moved to Vindictus who continue to visit these forums. 

Combat Arms: 

As for SDP - In Combat Arms, we have started to recruit again and ADMINISTRATOR POSITIONS are now OPEN again, we will be appointing new admins to run the Combat Arms branch. If you wish to send in an application, please reply to this thread, but please don't be like, "give me admin." Be specific on why we should choose you. We also ask the current members of the CA branch to recruit people as well as the Admins. Please tell them to visit our forums as well and sign up and participate. We appreciate your support. 

Crossfire:

SDP in Crossfire - Anyone who plays Crossfire and is the rank of SGT or above is asked to create a clan in Crossfire and tell me and progress with the clan so we may campaign there. 

Vindictus: 

SDP in Vindictus - Some members of SDP, including myself has been playing Vindictus. Again, we ask the current people in the Vindictus branch to help expand this guild and bring new members to the forums. Administrator spots in the guild are up to Manneh, aka SandLeopard. He will be appointing admins; however you can only be admin in one game that we support. 

Main Goal for SDP:

We are currently looking to expand to many games and have many people within our community. Let's expand this community. Invite your friends that play other games or even the games that we play. All clans, guilds, and groups are more than welcome to join us. Invite your friends and let's make this a good community. Clan leaders of a game we support that is not SDP will have priviledges, such as a cool new colourful name and many more! Invite everyone to sign up! 

Other news:

Thank you to GrahamCrackers helping to start a Maplestory branch for SDP, though the clan won't be called SDP, it will still be ours.

Vent server expires THIS FRIDAY, help us find a 15+ slot abandoned VENTRILO server at gametracker.com - if we have not found a server by friday please log on to a temporary server: 

Port: 4427

If no server cannot be found, we ask you to download the GSC client, more instructions will follow in the coming days.

As you can see the forums have undergone a small aesthetic change, anyone willing to find a new theme for the forum is more than welcome. We are also adding two new sections in the coming days: Forum Games and Other Games. 

[Event] Our banner is quite old. And only shows Combat Arms, we ask someone to create a new banner supporting the games we currently support. Winner will receive a cash prize.   

Awycu, you should turn up the volume of your mic and join us on vent. 

Thank you David, we appreciate your help. 

Last edited by Manneh on Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Manneh
Manneh
SmexehDanceParty Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Current State of SmexehDanceParty [October 25th, 2010] Empty Re: Current State of SmexehDanceParty [October 25th, 2010]

Post  Awycu Tue Oct 26, 2010 12:45 pm

I will try to get on vent, Manneh Smile.
Awycu
Awycu
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Current State of SmexehDanceParty [October 25th, 2010] Empty Re: Current State of SmexehDanceParty [October 25th, 2010]

Post  Tech-Nine Sat Nov 13, 2010 1:08 am

Holy crap my first comment ever!

btw Stop playing Vindictus and come back to CA.....We MISS U GUYS Embarassed
Tech-Nine
Tech-Nine
In-Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Rude4dude Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:33 am

Tech-Nine wrote:Holy crap my first comment ever!

btw Stop playing Vindictus and come back to CA.....We MISS U GUYS Embarassed

That will never happen. I know it
Rude4dude
Rude4dude
Has A Spectacular Aura
Has A Spectacular Aura

Back to top Go down

Post  ---PIayed--- Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:17 am

It will when I'm unsuspended :]
20 - 25 days left.
For now, im gonna play black ops Very Happy
---PIayed---
---PIayed---
Has A Spectacular Aura
Has A Spectacular Aura

Back to top Go down

Post  -TopCombined Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:19 am

---PIayed--- wrote:It will when I'm unsuspended :]
20 - 25 days left.
For now, im gonna play black ops Very Happy
Alot of ppl r playing black ops now :O
-TopCombined
-TopCombined
Has A Spectacular Aura
Has A Spectacular Aura

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum