SmexehDanceParty - A Gaming Community Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Gun Thread

+3
---PIayed---
Awycu
GreyStone
7 posters

Go down

The Gun Thread Empty The Gun Thread

Post  GreyStone Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:47 pm

Since people have been asking about buying perm guns, I propose we make a thread outlining the pros and cons of the guns. So, if you would be so kind as to post the name of the gun along with a short (or long) Outline and/or review. I will then post links to the posts in this main thread for easy finding.

Thanks in advance.

------------- Gun Review List -------------
D
DSR-1 Subsonic by Rampage
G
G36E/G36E Valkyrie by Awycu
Expansion on Awycu's Review by Manneh
M
M416 CQB by Rampage
M4A1 SopMod by Eavil
T
Tracker Knife Review by Played

Last edited by GreyStone on Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:13 pm; edited 6 times in total
GreyStone
GreyStone
Resident Forum Baddie & SmexehDanceParty Administrator

Back to top Go down

The Gun Thread Empty Re: The Gun Thread

Post  Awycu Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:13 pm

Wow great idea Greg, I like it.

Name of Gun: G36E or G36E Valkyrie

The G36E is one of the best guns of the game has many pros, while having little cons. The G36E is a special gun for being an assault rifle reason being it's 1 of the only few that comes with the same magnification scope as a sniper rifle. On the stats the G36E has a great amount of damage coming with 45 damage meaning it is a 3 shot kill to the front on a medium vest for the most time and mainly will never be a 4 hit kill unless counting distance, if you're on long range high chance of that happening. The portability of the gun isn't that bad but really not that great coming with a 57 portability it isn't that heavy but it isn't going to kill you using this gun for just the weight, it's usable and most people don't have a problem and get used to it. Now what makes this gun so great with the sniper scope is the accuracy which is 90, it has the same accuracy as of the popular sniper rifle the L96A1. Now thinking about that you have the same accuracy of a sniper rifle but also coming with a sniper scope which makes this weapon one of the best at long ranges. The G36E comes with the best accuracy of an assault rifle reason being it has 90 accuracy which some other assault rifles like the AK-74M or the AK-74, but what limits those guns are the scope the G36E is the only one coming with the sniper scope which makes it the best for long ranges out of any assault rifle. The recoil of the gun is 68 which is quite hefty for new players but if you get used to it and know how to tapfire by controlling the recoil you'll get the hang of it, you have to know how to tapfire to use this gun if you don't you won't be succesful at using it to your advantage. Lastly, the firerate of the G36E is 68 which isn't the fastest but neither the slowest what balances out the gun is the Recoil / Firerate reason being faster the firerate the harder the gun is to control and it'll look like the gun has more heavier recoil then it already has. The G36E to some players is usually called overpowering but to other players the best assault rifle in the game.
Awycu
Awycu
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  GreyStone Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:21 pm

Thanks for the feedback and review, very helpful and well written. Maybe you won't have to type it out in every thread now. Very Happy
GreyStone
GreyStone

Back to top Go down

Post  Awycu Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:55 pm

GreyStone wrote:Thanks for the feedback and review, very helpful and well written. Maybe you won't have to type it out in every thread now. Very Happy

Yeah definitely that's one plus that comes out from all of this. Smile

But again, just a great idea overall I love it.
Awycu
Awycu
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  ---PIayed--- Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:56 pm

I am here to present a short, but helpful review.

The tracker knife, it is so overpowered that you can consider it at gun-level.
Damage of a tomahawk, but more portability than the M11 Tactical.
It is simply overpowered. Although its only 55 damage, its right click (Stab) will 1 hit you. Its left click will 1 hit you to the back 90% of the time.
If you do not want to get owned by this knife, I suggest you buy it.
I think Nexon made a mistake with this knife, its simply wrong.

P.S. I have it.
---PIayed---
---PIayed---
Has A Spectacular Aura
Has A Spectacular Aura

Back to top Go down

Post  Manneh Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:09 am

Awycu wrote:Lastly, the firerate of the G36E is 68 which isn't the fastest but neither the slowest what balances out the gun is the Recoil / Firerate reason being faster the firerate the harder the gun is to control and it'll look like the gun has more heavier recoil then it already has. The G36E to some players is usually called overpowering but to other players the best assault rifle in the game.

The G36E has the perfect firerate. The firerate keeps the crosshairs from spreading too fast as well as helping the recoil because it allows it to settle quickly, unlike the AK-47.

Also, the G36E actually doesn't have that much recoil it's actually really low. It's just that the scope looks like it intensifies the recoil.

It kinda is OP, the damage should be 44 like the AK-74M. And either reduce the scope magnification or lower the accuracy by a ltitle.

But nevertheless, I love the gun because it's just good. If it got nerfed again, I'd use the AUG-A1 or the L85A1 MOD.
Manneh
Manneh
SmexehDanceParty Clan Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Manneh_Jr. Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:49 am

Name of Gun: M416 CQB

The M416 CQB is an improved version of the M416. It comes with an attached ITech reflex sight (which allows low rank players to experience the high rank modification), shorter barrel, and a new foregrip on it. People use this gun because it practically has no recoil. The weapon is slightly more portable than the M416, probably due to the shorter barrel and surprisingly it has extra power despite the shorter barrel. The weapon is very popular to Black Market buyers, as it is a relatively cheap weapon. Regular players are commonly irked by this weapon, as it is extremely powerful and accurate and has no recoil. The CQB has little to no spread when fired while zoomed in, making it a highly efficient killing tool. It also has slightly more power than the M416, which makes it the most powerful weapon of the low recoil assault rifle category. Also, while it was intended for close quarters combat, it is also extremely efficient at long ranges due to the iTech Sight and the lack of recoil. The scope makes it the only weakness as it was intended for close quarters combat. It has a low zoom ability but due to the accuracy of the gun, it is still a deadly weapon. For example, it's a deadly killing ability at sniper ranges on maps such as Snow Valley. Many people buy this gun because its really noob friendly and because of it's non-existant recoil pattern. If you can't control recoil and want a AR thats kinda overused but still really effective in CQB, I suggest you get the M416 CQB!

-David
Manneh_Jr.
Manneh_Jr.
A Name Known to All
A Name Known to All

Back to top Go down

Post  GreyStone Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:15 am

List updated. Thanks guys!
GreyStone
GreyStone

Back to top Go down

Post  Manneh_Jr. Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:44 pm

Name of Gun: DSR-1 Subsonic

The DSR-1 Subsonic is the NX Standard Variant of the NX Rare DSR-1 Tactical and also the GP Standard DSR-1. It also has a intergrated silencer on it so the only modification you can put on it is an extended mag 1 or 2. It can one-shot enemies while also featuring a slightly higher (although somewhat negligible) fire rate compared to other one shot kill snipers. It has a faster fire rate (11) than the L96A1 or M-200 series (10). The DSR-1 Subsonic (97) is 3 points higher in accuracy than the M-200 Ghillie (94). It also seems to tank less than other one shot kill snipers, such as the L96A1 series. Along with an integrated silencer, this gun is quite formidable, although it is not without its flaws. The DSR-1 series comes with the standard L96A1 scope, meaning it has lower magnification compared to other snipers, such as the M-200 series, L115 series, and M107CQ series. This can cause the sniper to fail sometimes at longer ranges. However, it is a GREAT rushing sniper, since the scope is not as magnified.

Overall, this gun is great for both long ranges, and close quarters combat. The great accuracy will mean that you can snipe easily at long ranges, although the M107CQ series may be better for expansive maps like Kill Creek or when only the tip of someones head is poking out. This gun is recommended for players of all skill levels, as it is easy to use and an efficient killing tool.

It only has 1 level of magnification which is exactly like the L9 series magnification. The gun itself is definitely the best sniper in the game so far in my opinion. 2nd best sniper would be the L96A1 Artic Wolf.

I bought this gun permanent and as well as the M107CQ SE. This gun may be OP to some people but its only because they don't know how to use it properly. Get your hands on this baby and start quick-scoping nub's ass! bounce

-David
Manneh_Jr.
Manneh_Jr.
A Name Known to All
A Name Known to All

Back to top Go down

The Gun Thread Empty SUPER HELPFUL REVIEW

Post  Eavil Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:01 pm

Ready for some unwanted reviews?

Gun: M4A1 Sopmod

inb4 "Bawwww it's only from Myst-N" cool go buy some myst-ns and some renewal kits.
THE M4A1 SOPMOD IS NX VERSION OF THE DUN, DUN, DUN GP M4A1. It's boss beyond everything. It's a perfect way for people to accuse you of hacking, because it's the most overpowered shit you'll ever find in this super unbalanced game. It's shoots as fast as a smg and is a 2-3 hit kill to the chest. It's also a lotto machine, which is always a way to make people rage. The only down is the i-Tech scope, cause i-Tech blows on rifles. Guess what though, buy another rifle. It has almost no spread or recoil, so it's like legit aimbot. gg go get some myst-n cases.

tl;dr: buy this shit it's overpowered.

Last edited by Eavil on Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:05 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : olol "buy go get")
Eavil
Eavil
A Name Known to All
A Name Known to All

http://steamcommunity.com/id/kiraniskool?l=english

Back to top Go down

Post  Eavil Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:02 pm

k ill go do some more unwanted reviews when I feel like logging onto shrooms acc and using one of his 21 perms or 526 day f2000. lul?
Eavil
Eavil
A Name Known to All
A Name Known to All

Back to top Go down

Post  -TopCombined Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:57 am

Wouldnt OP Knifes B cool o_o whats so bad about OP knifes its fine tracker knife
-TopCombined
-TopCombined
Has A Spectacular Aura
Has A Spectacular Aura

Back to top Go down

Post  Eavil Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:15 pm

L11A5A3/A2 = good.

5 star review amirite
Eavil
Eavil
A Name Known to All
A Name Known to All

Back to top Go down

Post  -TopCombined Sun Oct 10, 2010 2:33 am

Eavil wrote:Ready for some unwanted reviews?

Gun: M4A1 Sopmod

inb4 "Bawwww it's only from Myst-N" cool go buy some myst-ns and some renewal kits.
THE M4A1 SOPMOD IS NX VERSION OF THE DUN, DUN, DUN GP M4A1. It's boss beyond everything. It's a perfect way for people to accuse you of hacking, because it's the most overpowered shit you'll ever find in this super unbalanced game. It's shoots as fast as a smg and is a 2-3 hit kill to the chest. It's also a lotto machine, which is always a way to make people rage. The only down is the i-Tech scope, cause i-Tech blows on rifles. Guess what though, buy another rifle. It has almost no spread or recoil, so it's like legit aimbot. gg go get some myst-n cases.

tl;dr: buy this shit it's overpowered.
Seems 2 me u like makeing ppl MAD
-TopCombined
-TopCombined
Has A Spectacular Aura
Has A Spectacular Aura

Back to top Go down

Post  -TopCombined Sun Oct 10, 2010 2:37 am

_uMadBrah- wrote:Name of Gun: DSR-1 Subsonic

The DSR-1 Subsonic is the NX Standard Variant of the NX Rare DSR-1 Tactical and also the GP Standard DSR-1. It also has a intergrated silencer on it so the only modification you can put on it is an extended mag 1 or 2. It can one-shot enemies while also featuring a slightly higher (although somewhat negligible) fire rate compared to other one shot kill snipers. It has a faster fire rate (11) than the L96A1 or M-200 series (10). The DSR-1 Subsonic (97) is 3 points higher in accuracy than the M-200 Ghillie (94). It also seems to tank less than other one shot kill snipers, such as the L96A1 series. Along with an integrated silencer, this gun is quite formidable, although it is not without its flaws. The DSR-1 series comes with the standard L96A1 scope, meaning it has lower magnification compared to other snipers, such as the M-200 series, L115 series, and M107CQ series. This can cause the sniper to fail sometimes at longer ranges. However, it is a GREAT rushing sniper, since the scope is not as magnified.

Overall, this gun is great for both long ranges, and close quarters combat. The great accuracy will mean that you can snipe easily at long ranges, although the M107CQ series may be better for expansive maps like Kill Creek or when only the tip of someones head is poking out. This gun is recommended for players of all skill levels, as it is easy to use and an efficient killing tool.

It only has 1 level of magnification which is exactly like the L9 series magnification. The gun itself is definitely the best sniper in the game so far in my opinion. 2nd best sniper would be the L96A1 Artic Wolf.

I bought this gun permanent and as well as the M107CQ SE. This gun may be OP to some people budddddddddddddddddt its only because they don't know how to use it properly. Get your hands on this baby and start quick-scoping nub's ass! bounce

-David
Imma Buy it PERM
-TopCombined
-TopCombined
Has A Spectacular Aura
Has A Spectacular Aura

Back to top Go down

Post  -TopCombined Sun Oct 10, 2010 2:38 am

Hardys1049 wrote:
_uMadBrah- wrote:Name of Gun: DSR-1 Subsonic

The DSR-1 Tactical is the NX Standard Variant of the NX Rare DSR-1 Subsonic and also the GP Standard DSR-1. It also has a intergrated silencer on it so the only modification you can put on it is an extended mag 1 or 2. It can one-shot enemies while also featuring a slightly higher (although somewhat negligible) fire rate compared to other one shot kill snipers. It has a faster fire rate (11) than the L96A1 or M-200 series (10). The DSR-1 Subsonic (97) is 3 points higher in accuracy than the M-200 Ghillie (94). It also seems to tank less than other one shot kill snipers, such as the L96A1 series. Along with an integrated silencer, this gun is quite formidable, although it is not without its flaws. The DSR-1 series comes with the standard L96A1 scope, meaning it has lower magnification compared to other snipers, such as the M-200 series, L115 series, and M107CQ series. This can cause the sniper to fail sometimes at longer ranges. However, it is a GREAT rushing sniper, since the scope is not as magnified.

I bought this gun permanent and as well as the M107CQ SE. This gun may be OP to some people budddddddddddddddddt its only because they don't know how to use it properly. Get your hands on this baby and start quick-scoping nub's ass! bounce

-David
Imma Buy it PERM
-TopCombined
-TopCombined
Has A Spectacular Aura
Has A Spectacular Aura

Back to top Go down

Post  -TopCombined Sun Oct 10, 2010 2:40 am

Hm..... i might get it perm still dont know yet
-TopCombined
-TopCombined